NOTE: All appearances are currently virtual and “in house”. Engagement times for Nick’s services are available throughout the 2020 calendar year.
- Prudent Leadership In Unstructured Times
- Dealing With Volatility In An Undefined Business World.
- Management Skills & Techniques For New Leaders.
- Practical Strategies For Successful Negotiations
- Leadership Post Covid
- Labour Dispute Mediation
- Leadership & Mental Health Wellness For The Workplace
- Finding Leverage In a
- Creating a Work Culture That Engages Others
- Achieving Innovative Workplace Solutions
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Conflict Negotiation Facilitation
- Rethinking Leadership Moving Forward
- Negotiating For Success
Leading Your Team Into The Post Covid 19 World
June 17, 2020 – Canadian Management Centre
Practical Strategies For A Winning Negotiation
June 25, 2020 – St. Catharines Enterprise Centre
Dealing With Volatility & Uncertainity In The Business World
July 24, 2020 – St. Catharines Enterprise Centre
Leadership Post Covid 19
August 25, 2020 – Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce
Leadership Post Covid 19, Change & Transition
September 2, 2020 – Brock University, Goodman School of Business
Interested in having Nick speak?
With focus on customized training, leadership skills, conflict resolution techniques, negotiation, strategic facilitation and mediation; Nick provides clients with practical real life options in a swift and professional manner so they can get on with their business. Drawing on his thirty plus years of business experience, he aids people in understanding the larger scope of their endeavours. By apprehending the intuitive truth and understanding into prudent leadership techniques in unstructured times, Nick equips leaders with insight into the post pandemic workforce and aids in defining corporate and leadership expectations.